Dear Prospective Member:
Thank you for your interest in TEXSAR. TEXSAR membership is open to all Texas residents’ who meet the membership requirements. Membership is obtained without regard to race, gender, color, creed, religion, disability, or ethnic orientation.
As a first responder organization, maintaining Public Trust is our highest priority. For the protection of our members and those we serve, all members are subject to periodic background checks, as required by state and federal guidelines for emergency responders. Any false or misleading information provided by the volunteer or unsatisfactory background investigation reports are grounds for immediate termination.
- Minimum 18 years of age
- No disqualifying offenses
- US citizen or legal resident
DISQUALIFICATIONS TO MEMBERSHIP
- A criminal history that indicates you have been convicted of a felony offense, criminal fraud, or a crime of moral turpitude.
- Registered sex offender
- Military discharge of less than an Honorable Discharge
Please read the following carefully as omissions or inaccuracies will put your application on hold.
STEP 1: Complete and submit the online application using the link below.
- Please fill in all blanks as it applies to you.
- Incomplete applications will not be processed.
- Please proofread your responses – misspellings/inaccuracies will seriously affect the computerized process.
- Our forms are legal documents. Please use your legal signature when signing.
- Certifications are not needed in this step. You will add certs to your profile once your application is approved.
STEP 2: After submitting the online application, you will receive an automated email with instructions to sign and submit the following:
- Membership Application Supplement
- Fill out the application supplement completely. If a question is not applicable, leave it blank.
- Release of Information Consent
- Background Review Consent
- Waiver of Liability
- Code of Conduct
- If prior military-DD-214 or NGB22
- Initial Dues of $100
- Initial dues are required to complete the application process. If a problem arises and the application is not approved, the initial dues will be refunded (less any background check or processing fees).
- Dues may be paid via the PayPal link provided in the email or a check or money order may be mailed to:
13501 Ranch Rd 12 Ste 103
Wimberley, TX 78676
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts to ensure receipt of any communications. If you do not receive the emails, please check your Spam folder. For questions, please contact email@example.com.
If you have any questions about the application process, please contact the Membership Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.