The TEXSAR Draw: 5-Gun Raffle
TEXSAR (Texas Search and Rescue)
Tickets – $100
(Only 300 Tickets, Winner Takes All)
Prize Value: $9,817
Drawing will be held Saturday, December 3, 2022 at the 7th Annual TEXSAR Search Party
- You do not have to be present to win.
- All guns are new.
- All tickets purchased in a single transaction will be under the purchaser’s name. You cannot assign tickets to different names.
- Ticket purchaser must be a Texas resident, at least 21 years of age, and be able to legally purchase and possess a firearm, including passing a FFL/background check. State and Federal laws apply. Winner must successfully complete “Federal Form 4473” prior to receiving the prize.
- The winner will have 30 days to claim their prize. Winner will be required to provide proof of ID. We will attempt to contact the winner three (3) times using the info provided at the time of purchase.
- Unclaimed prizes will be donated to TEXSAR for future raffles or auctions.
- Winner assumes all responsibility as to the usage of the firearm.
- Winners must transfer ownership of guns into their own name before they take possession. All transfers will be required to be in the name of the ticket purchaser. We will provide you with the Federal Firearms Licensed Dealer’s (FFL) contact information to coordinate a time to pick up the gun and transfer ownership.
Although there are many rifles on the market today, we wanted to focus on one thing: quality. Our B-14 rifles were inspired by the desire to bring the quality that Bergara was known for in the custom rifle world to production rifles made for all hunters. In the B-14 rifle, you will find a level of craftsmanship that surpasses all of the other production hunting rifles on the market. The B-14 HMR rifle features our integrated mini-chassis molded into the stock to give the rifle repeatable bedding and accuracy. It also supports a fully free- floated barrel to achieve optimal precision. The Bergara Hunting and Match rifles are built to offer a rifle for both hunters and competition shooters that can perform incredibly in either situation. The stock features an adjustable cheekpiece and length of pull spacers. Built in Spain at our highly automated and efficient barrel factory, this rifle delivers a level of quality and performance that is unmatched in its price range.
The world-renowned Bergara barrel on this long-range precision rifle is complemented by our super-smooth B-14 Action, which is a two-lug system with a sliding plate extractor and a coned bolt nose and breech to ensure smooth feeding and extraction of the cartridge. It’s also outfitted with a Bergara curved trigger we designed to guarantee a crisp, clean pull every time you fire the rifle. The trigger comes set at about three pounds. It has been factory drilled and tapped to fit Remington 700 style rings and bases.
The (#6) Bergara 4140 CrMo steel barrel has a Graphite Black Cerakoted finish. The muzzle is threaded 5/8-24″ and includes a thread protector.
A 5-round AICS detachable magazine is standard with our HMR rifle. QD flush cups are included in the stock to allow for easy attachment and detachment of slings.
Weight: 9.5 lbs-9.9 lbs
Overall Length: 40”-47.5”
Barrel Length: 20”-26”
Barrel: No. 6 Precision threaded 5/8-24”
Finish: Graphite Black Cerakote®
Stock: Bergara HMR Molded with mini-chassis. Integrated QD flush cup sling mounts and swivel mounts.
Rear butt-stock: Adjustable cheek piece, and length-of-pull
Magazine: AICS style detachable
Mag Capacity: 5 round mag provided (3 round mag: 6.5 PRC)
Scope Mount: Fits Remington 700 bases with 6-48 screws
CALIBER/TWIST: 6.5 CREEDMOOR/1:8
Baer Custom’s MONOLITH is a real monument in steel. It’s one bad boy that’s as tough and rugged as it looks. The MONOLITH’s steel frame has an extra long dust-cover (the only 1911 in the business) that matches the length of the slide. That gives the five-inch slide and the frame a blocky, one-piece appearance…really an awesome look. It also gives the MONOLITH some extra heft on the front end which helps reduce muzzle flip. If you compete in USPSA Limited Class or in Centerfire Bullseye matches, you know the kind of edge that can give you. We guarantee 3″ groups at 50 yards. Features include:
• Baer N.M. steel Monolith frame
• Baer Monolith flat bottom double serrated slide
• Baer NM barrel and stainless bushing
• Slide fitted to frame
• Low mount LBC adjustable sight with hidden rear leaf
• Baer dovetail front sight
• Lowered and flared ejection port
• Tuned and polished extractor
• Baer extended ejector
• Baer checkered slide stop
• Baer speed trigger with crisp 4 lb pull
• Baer deluxe Commander hammer and sear
• Baer beavertail grip safety with pad
• Flat serrated mainspring housing
• Beveled mag well
• Polished feed ramp and throated barrel
• Baer extended ambi safety
• High checkered front strap @ 30 lpi
• Pistol tuned for total reliability
• Baer Premium Checkered grips
• Blued finish
• (2) 8-round premium magazinesCaliber: .45 ACP
The SIG SAUER P320MAX is a 9mm striker-fired pistol optimized for competition at the highest levels, specifically in the Carry Optics division. The pistol is built around the TXG tungsten infused heavy XFULL grip module with a flat skeletonized trigger. The SIG Custom Works P320MAX slide was completely redesigned with custom wrap-around serrations for ideal side and top manipulation and is fit with a 5” match grade bull barrel, one-piece stainless steel guide rod, and both a 14lb. and 12lb. 1911-style recoil spring, allowing for an easily customized shooting experience. The pistol comes standard with:
SIG SAUER Electro-Optics 6MOA ROMEO3MAX, and (4) 21rd Steel Magazines…enough for any competition set-up.
TXG Tungsten Infused Heavy Grip Module
Custom Works slide with official Max Michel logo and custom serrations
Romeo3MAX 6MOA optic direct-mounted to slide
5” Match Grade Bull Barrel
Solid one-piece guide rod compatible with 1911 recoil springs
(4) 21rd Steel Magazines
THE PREFERRED HUNTING COMPANION
The Beretta Silver Pigeon over-and-under shotguns are a perfect blend of beauty and performance. The meticulous detail of their appearance mirrored by their flawless performance in the field.
Barrel Length: 28″
Smith & Wesson Model 686 Plus Deluxe 357 Magnum 3in Stainless Pistol – 7 Rounds – The Smith & Wesson Model 686 Plus Deluxe pairs the highly popular Smith & Wesson 686 revolver with elegant textured wood grips in the classic look.
Chambered with 7 rounds of 357 Magnum, the all stainless-steel Model 686 Deluxe offers compact powerful protection, sport shooting and collecting all in one.