REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN
CLICK HERE TO SIGN-UP
Want to Sponsor the Trek?
THANK YOU SPONSORS!
What’s new from last year?
- Ultra-Trek: Calling all marathoners- this new category will designate who can go the furthest and the fastest!
- PRIZES: We have some exciting new prizes in the works that we know you’ll love. We’ll post some sneak peeks down the road.
- SWAG: Our shirt this year will feature the race logo so you can continue to grow your arsenal of race shirts. We know you’ve got one!
- We Are Blood: This year’s event is sponsored and partnered with We Are Blood, a nonprofit blood bank here in Texas and a partner of TEXSAR’s! We are encouraging all runners to to give blood in the month of April and check that off as a milestone on your Trek! You can give blood through We Are Blood or your local area blood bank. More information coming soon!
TEXSAR’s Trek Across Texas Challenge is a virtual, month-long physical challenge fundraiser.
This challenge is perfect for anyone who:
- WANTS TO ESTABLISH EXERCISE AS A HABIT: It takes a month to form a new habit. If you are having trouble making physical fitness a priority or struggle with a lack of accountability for an active lifestyle, this is your solution. Your Division Lead will thank you.
- MISSES THE SENSE OF COMMUNITY: Running out of answers to that “how’s COVID going for you?” conversation? Invite your friends/family to join you and other challengers in this huge group effort to be fit and raise money for your favorite Search and Rescue team. Share photos, status updates, and words of encouragement. Bragging is also encouraged.
- LOVES TO COMPETE: i.e. any given TEXSAR member. There is a lot to compete for in this challenge: money raised, miles run, and completion time. Digital leadership boards give you real-time updates on the status of fellow participants so you know exactly how to get a leg up on the competition. “It’s better to live one day as a lion than 100 as a sheep.”
- And most importantly…LOVES TEXSAR! All profits from this fundraiser go to TEXSAR. In addition to registration fees, any donations you solicit through your individual fundraising page helps our organization to do what it does best- help Texans in need.
Interested in sponsoring the challenge? Contact Whitney Huddleston at email@example.com or by phone at 512-956-6727